Riverside, California (NAPSI) - Using your phone while driving is dangerous but using your phone before you drive can help put you on the road to success the next time you consider getting a used car.
That’s because mobile apps can help you shop used cars on the go—anytime, anywhere. You can:
1. Compare vehicles by searching local listings with apps from Autotrader.com and Cars.com.
2. Get a quote on insurance. With apps such as those from eSurance.com, you can get a quote as soon as you find the right car.
3. Check history and get important vehicle history information, so you can know more about the used car before you buy it. All you have to do is enter the license plate or scan the VIN when you have the Carfax app.
A Carfax Report can reveal:
• Accidents or reported damage
• Maintenance and service
• Previous owners, mileage and so on.
The Carfax and other mobile apps are available for iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
Further facts and tips on used car buying are available at www.carfax.com.