The 11th annual Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (NYCWFF) returns to EAT. DRINK. END HUNGER. October 11 – 14, 2018. With more than 70 events taking place at locations across New York, 100% of the net proceeds benefit hunger-relief organizations No Kid Hungry® and Food Bank For New York City. While the complete schedule of events will be unveiled online at nycwff.org on Wednesday, June 6, and the Capital One Cardholder pre-sale begins on Monday, June 18, several highly anticipated dinners, signature tastings, hands-on classes, late-night parties and more are already set for the 2018 Festival.
The line-up of events taking place on the Festival's signature Pier 92 rooftop overlooking the Hudson River features of mix of fan-favorite classics and brand-new fêtes, including:
- A kick-off supporting the Me Too Movement on Thursday, October 11 at Me Too at the Table hosted by Tarana Burke: A Celebration of Women In & Out of the Kitchen
- The return of the always popular Blue Moon Burger Bash presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Rachael Ray
- A featured soirée to celebrate the 25th birthday of Food Network, hosted by Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Bobby Flay and Ina Garten
- The family-friendly Coca-Cola Backyard BBQ presented by National Beef and Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by "Salt Bae" Nusret Gökçe & Jean-Georges Vongerichten
More intimate dinner experiences with renowned and critically-acclaimed chefs offer passionate gourmands the opportunity to get up-close-and-personal with some of the world's best cuisine. This includes featured collaborations as part of the Bank of America Dinner Series presented by the Wall Street Journal with: Andrew Zimmern and David Shim; Suzanne Cupps, Beverly Kim and Johnny Clark; Marc Forgione, Frank DeCarlo and Mads Refslund; Tommaso De Simone and Marc Murphy; Michael Solomonov and Meir Adoni; Scott Conant and Michael Voltaggio; Dan Kluger and Michael Schwartz; Martha Stewart and Mark Strausman; Timon Balloo and Emeril Lagasse; Alex Guarnaschelli and Zak Stern; Michael Lomonaco and Pat LaFrieda; Georgette Farkas and Laetitia Rouabah; among others. Other iconic chefs from New York City who will host unique dining events during the Festival weekend include Joël Robuchon, Marcus Samuelsson and David Bouley; plus a Café Boulud 20th anniversary dinner hosted by Daniel Boulud and a special Benoit 10th anniversary dinner hosted by Alain Ducasse.
New parties like 90's Flashback Friday hosted by Rev Run, Breakfast Pajama Party, Drag Brunch hosted by Countess Luann de Lesseps, On The Rocks: Cocktails and Cool Bites hosted by Ted Allen, All About Cake hosted by Christina Tosi of Milk Bar, Hair of the Dog Brunch hosted by Anne Burrell, and more are accented by several events that are back by popular demand, including:
- Chelsea Night Market hosted by top-rated radio host Elvis Duran and popular morning television personality Rosanna Scotto
- Tacos & Tequila hosted by Aarón Sánchez
- Aperitivo! hosted by Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos
- Rock & Roll Sushi hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- Farmer's Market Brunch hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian
- Family Ice Cream Fun-dae hosted by Duff Goldman
- Pigs & Pours hosted by Robert Irvine
- Broadway Tastes hosted by David Burtka & Neil Patrick Harris
- Rooftop Rosé at The Top of The Standard hosted by Katie Lee
- . . . and more!