Dallas, Texas (NAPSI) - A recent study by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott has discovered that frequent business travelers find benefits of traveling rewarding. Beyond the “tangible” advantages of road trips, frequent travels can lead to happiness, personal growth and even enhanced relationships.
Here are a few of the discoveries:
• More than three out of four frequent business travelers say they simply feel more prepared in life due to business travel.
• Eighty-six percent value time with their family and friends more due to business travel, and 83 percent value their personal time more.
• Seventy-six percent claim their friends view them as travel experts.
• Ninety-two percent are satisfied or very satisfied with their amount of business travel.
• Eighty-six percent report positive emotions when preparing for a trip and 88 percent report positive emotions during their travels.
• More than half work twice as much while on a business trip but enjoy getting more work done.
• A functional, thoughtfully designed environment allows business travelers to be their most productive selves.
Brands like Fairfield Inn & Suites design their hotels with the frequent business traveler in mind. The work area has lots of outlets, good lighting and a comfortable, ergonomic chair—all strategically placed to encourage working and relaxing.
Amenities include free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, friendly service that goes the extra mile, on-site business services, a free morning newspaper and a 24/7 food and beverage market. All of this is available at an affordable price and backed by the Marriott name. Plus, Fairfield Inn & Suites is part of Marriott Rewards®, Marriott International’s award-winning guest loyalty program, which is free to join.
You can learn more at www.fairfieldinn.com or by calling (800) 228-2800.