Phoenix, Arizona (NAPSI) - Whether you’re providing information to students, businesspeople or organization members, how you present may be almost as important as what you say. These hints may help:
• Decide what key points you want to make.
• Know your audience. What do they want to hear and how familiar are they with your topic?
• Be concrete. Use examples, statistics, comparisons.
• Keep it short and allow time for Q&A.
• Use a quality projector to show your visuals. There is truth to the phrase “A picture is worth a thousand words.” Fortunately, new technology can make your visual aids more effective and less expensive than you may think. That’s because a leading supplier of the world’s lasers took its expertise and translated it into display technology. As a result, it was able to introduce a line of projectors that use lasers and LEDs that will shine bright with vivid, accurate colors for as long as 20,000 hours.
And with no lamps to replace, that means there’s a very low total cost of ownership.
These portable projectors create brilliant images with accurate colors using a technologically advanced light engine unlike any other. Called LaserVue projectors, Mitsubishi Electric’s three portable models—the NW31U-EST WXGA (1280 x 800 resolution) short-throw model and the two standard-throw models: the NW30U WXGA (1280 x 800 resolution) and NF32U full high-definition, 1920 x 1080 resolution projector—burst with 2,500 lumens, 3,000 lumens and 3,000 lumens, respectively.
In a continued nod to cost savings, a high-power, 10-watt speaker with variable audio output and a built-in audio pass-through means that even when the projector is in standby mode, the speaker still works, eliminating the need for external amplifiers and speakers.
The projectors also let you access content directly from mobile devices, the cloud, the Internet, and/or a networked server as well as a traditional computer connection.
They’re even environmentally friendly with lead-free solder, high-efficiency standby modes that use less than a watt of power, and LEDs that have an ultra-long useful life, require low maintenance, are very durable and contain no mercury.
Each projector comes with a three-year warranty on parts and labor and five years or 10,000 hours on the light source.
Further facts are at www.mitsubishi-presentations.com/laservue and (888) 307-0349.