Seattle, Washington (NAPSI) - As women strive to achieve sleek, frizz-free, manageable hair, it’s hard to make a selection on which product not only works best, but which is also the safest, especially when it comes to keratin treatments.
With so many products claiming to be formaldehyde and sodium chloride free, it leaves women to face a tough decision of choice. Brazil-based hair care line nuNAAT gives women the freedom to choose healthy, smooth, manageable hair with a salon-quality product at an at-home price.
Why It Works
nuNAAT offers a 100 percent formaldehyde and sodium chloride free, at-home smoothing system formulated with Green Keratin. The Green Keratin formula is derived from soybean, corn and wheat that are biocompatible with hair fibers, allowing for the temporary change in hair structure.
The result is incredibly smooth, strong hair with renewed health, intense nutrition, flexibility and shine, lasting up to 30 days.
Each kit includes shampoo, smoothing gloss, gloves, instructions and conditioner. You’ll also need a blow-dryer, a round brush, a comb and a flatiron.
How To Use It
• Start by washing your hair well with the shampoo and towel dry to remove excess water. Comb your hair, then dry it with a hair dryer. Your hair needs to be completely dry for you to get the best results.
• Next, divide your hair into four parts down the middle of your head. Put on the gloves. Starting at about a quarter of an inch from your scalp, comb the smoothing gloss into sectioned hair, coating each strand thoroughly and distributing the gloss evenly, but don’t oversaturate.
• Wait. Allow 30 minutes for the product to activate. And methodically comb hair every five minutes while you wait.
• Dry. When the time is up, dry your hair again with the hair dryer and brush it as you normally do to “’stretch” the hair fibers.
• Heat the flatiron to 400° F and pass it over your hair several times, moving it constantly to enhance activation and seal the cuticles.
• Cool. Let your hair cool for about 20 minutes and then wash it again with the shampoo. Rinse well and apply the conditioner. Leave it on for two minutes and then rinse. Style as usual.
Results will vary according to hair type but all will be more manageable and easier to style.
What It Is
The kit, available at Walgreens, is called Ultra Keratin Touch and it comes from the Brazil-based hair care line nuNAAT, which makes nature- infused, quality products for all hair types around the world.
Where To Learn More
For further hair care facts, visit www.nunaat.com.